Contact Us - Westside Neighborhood Prosperity Fund
The Westside Neighborhood Prosperity Fund seeks to invest in transformational projects that result in sustainable positive impact for the Westside neighborhoods. The Fund will invest in nonprofit partners with a track record of successful implementation of projects. The Fund will give preference to projects that:
- Demonstrate understanding of the overall needs of the neighborhoods and are part of a cohesive plan
- Accelerate quality-of-life improvements benefitting children and families
- Improve the health, education and welfare of residents
- Address equity, social justice and cultural/historic preservation issues associated with new residential and commercial development
- Attract new investment, new jobs and new residents
The Foundation grant process is very competitive, and only a few ideas lead to grant awards. Please note the Foundation does not make grants directly to individuals, for scholarships, or to support houses of worship or religious activity. Organizations looking for foundations with an interest in their work should contact the Foundation Center library in Atlanta, which makes available a searchable database nonprofits can use to develop funding leads.